yes it is fun to be tagged… but i hate to tag people. but i will, it's just a hang-up considering what other people might think or feel. if i tag someone who doesn't want to do it. that's not my problem is it?
First, the rules.
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. i like artichokes. i'm having one right now with a baked potato. i am dipping the leaves in drawn butter and lime juice. i don't know why i like food that requires work to eat. like getting the meat out of crab and lobster claws…
2. i don't like drinking water at all; never have. but living in los angeles where it is like zero humidity, i force myself to drink at least a few glasses a day when i can remember. because i particularly do not enjoy the symptoms of dehydration.
3. this may not be unimportant but it's true. i love people.
4. i don't like living alone but i do it well. betcha didn't know that.
5. i never read newspapers and didn't watch the news until recently. i think i am trying to figure out what is wrong with the world. it is in a sorry state. that's just my opinion.
6. secretly, i think if i were elected king of the earth, i could straighten things out. more on what i would do elsewhere.
pheew… that wasn't so bad. now, the hard part. who to pick that won't mind and will do as i did.
I’m tagging the following bloggers:
apparently the hyperlink button doesn't work as it is supposed to … but i guess this will do.
it turns out that the potato with grated cheddar cheese, butter, sour cream and scallion rounds won my heart more than the heart of the artichoke. good meal.